Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Things I've been working on















Here are some of the projects I've been working on lately. I'm part of a group of 4 that meets once a month to play, as well as a monthly ATC class. I'm also participating in an online Moleskin journal round robin which is almost coming to a close, another real-time Moleskin journal round robin and two altered book round robins. Life is never boring here!! These pics are bits and pieces from all these random groups/projects in no certain order. I've had a blast discovering new techniques and really enjoyed the jewelry making. I even did some volunteer work at a women's shelter in Sacramento helping with jewelry making. It was very rewarding to bring joy into the lives of these women. Art can be so empowering!! Some of the pics are also projects from classes I've taken over the last year or so. One with Anna Corba. A friend and I drove up to her studio in Santa Rosa and attended a day long class with about 12 or so other ladies. Her studio is a dream and she is a generous and gracious teacher. Her husband whipped up a scrumptious lunch for us as well.

No comments: