Sunday, June 22, 2008

HANDMADE BOOK

My Sweetie and I are going on a cruise next month. We leave from L.A. and spend a day each at San Diego, Catalina Island, and Ensenada, Mexico. I wanted to make a special book to journal in as well as having a place for photos and envelopes for ephemera I collect along the way. I still need to do some embellishing, but may wait to do that until after the trip - not sure yet. I love this leather clasp from 7 Gypsies - it works great and was sooooooooo easy to install.


Photobucket

The pages are all attached to an accordian style binding:
Photobucket

There is an envy like this for each city:
Photobucket

We leave in 22 days!! My first cruise - can't wait!!!

1 comment:

stbly said...

Love the leather clasp used on this book, really nice touch.

Could you send me the website url of the supplier please!

Thanks
Stuart Bailey