Sunday, June 22, 2008

MONOCHROMATIC CHUNKY BOOK SWAP

I frequently do ATC swaps through the mail with an online group: atcsforall.com. They also have swaps for chunky books pages, round robins, inchies, rolos, and a multitude of other things.

I decided to branch out a little and join this chunky book page swap. I made 8 pages - sent 4 off for the swap and kept 4. It was hard to decide which ones to let go.

Here's the final product with my 4 pages and 1 each from the other 4 swapers. I just used my Crop-a-dile to punch a hole in the corner of the pages. One swaper had already punch a hole in the corner for her ribbon so it just kinda worked out. I used a binder ring to hold them all together. I found these at Wal-Mart. A package of 8 colored rings is ONLY 88 CENTS!! What a deal! And nice colors (red, green blue, yellowy gold). Check out ATCSFORALL.COM if you haven't yet.

On the following images I'm using the other swappers' screen names.


Photobucket

One of my pages:
Photobucket

Page by jennalee from Southern CA:
Photobucket

Page by KatieV from Bloominton, IN:Photobucket

Page by Janice from Warrington in the UK:
Photobucket

Page by Me:
Photobucket

Page by Shoreart from Philadelphia, PA:
Photobucket

Page by Me:
Photobucket

Page by Me:
Photobucket

2 comments:

Linda Manning Findley said...

looks like this one was lots of fun ... Linda F

WendyK said...

These are all fabulous, very colourful